We would be more than happy to provide you the latest information about google update. Recently, Google took a stance on a hot topic: Responsive Website Design (RWD). Google has advice to all the company owners to redesign their existing website as per Responsive Website Design (RWD) guidelines. Google has suggested to optimize their websites according to the latest search engine’s algorithms and for SEO purposes.
Why Google Recommends Responsive Website Design?
An RWD website can serve any device or screen size, so you do not need to design separate websites for mobile, tablet, and desktop devices. Google believes it to be a best practice to use Responsive Website Design.
- Responsive website design allows one URL and a single content source to serve multiple devices including smart phones, tablets, laptops, desktops and even bigger monitors like large screen TV’s.
- With new devices of varying screen resolution continually being launched into the marketplace it’s essential that web design adapts to multiple screen sizes. When you have a responsive web design the site looks great no matter what device you are using including e-readers.
- Responsive design utilizes a flexible grid system with flexible images. The CSS code uses media queries to make the web design adjust depending on the monitor resolution.
- All modern browsers support CSS3 media queries including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera Mini, Android, Symbian and Blackberry.
- Responsive design can save you time and money because you only have to design and maintain one website.
So Hurry, before it gets too late and Google’s new algorithm affect your website. Send your query to understand the RWD process, one of our team member would be happy to assist you.